Monday, January 2, 2012

NO FEELING LA..

Why i got no feeling for da new year dis time?


i end da 2011 with happiness by swimming in Gambang Waterpark..which is gud..dont u?but i got cut on my feet so i cannot extend my happiness for today..follow my beloved frens to broga..WUT A DAY..


But i try to figure out sumthing for me today..so dat im not wasting my time by lying on my bed like bruno mars..


Firs thing i hv to do is..make some AZAM..da only reason why i hv no feeling for the new year..da list?..is on the other paper..here?is juz da introduction..


And..yesterday n today is my younger sister and lovely mother's bday..present?if i still got bonus den der will b sumthing for 3 of u including my dad which turn 58 on 17 dec 2011..HEPY BDAY ALL....!!


I really really hv to change dis year..key of all da azam i've made..GUD LUCK SUZELIN..oh dun depends on luck..all da best!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment: